Friday, October 24, 2008

Banana Peanut-butter Sandwiches

Denali bows, Emlyn curtsies

This whole week I've been out with a sinus infection. I finally had to go to the doctor and get drugs, which have really helped. I'm starting to feel normal again and even was able to go help someone else today. That made me feel good.

My house really needs a good scrubbing though. Maybe I will have energy during the weekend to work on it.

Tonight I got home at 6:30 and had to scramble for the kids' dinner. I had chicken noodle soup from Costco (SO GOOD) but they won't eat that, so I peered around and found that they had never had peanut butter, banana, and honey sandwiches. I made them on hamburger buns cause I was out of bread. They went over pretty well- the kids liked them but didn't seem hungry and wanted to fool around instead. Maybe they would be more enthusiastic about them if they were really hungry.

I'm NOT turning on the TV for the kids tonight. They are going to play for another half hour and then it's bed. Hooray!

5 comments:

Angela O. said...

I love peanut butter and banana sandwiches. Lucky kids. But am surprised they turned down chicken noodle soup. We love chicken noodle soup here.

Glad you are feeling better.

Ruth Ann said...

Sarah, so glad you are feeling better.

littlebiggirl said...

Ugh, sinus infections are so draining. My husband's been struggling with one lately, and I'm starting to deal with my own nasal issues. Ick.

I am glad you are feeling better. :)

Mika Hinson said...

Glad you're feeling better. Josh likes peanut butter, jelly and pickles. Disgusting, huh?

grrrace said...

How did Denali's hair get so long? Take more pics before you have to cut it...