Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Good Morning!

We are back from Mexico. It was a lovely trip and I'm so thankful for the friends we saw there. I am also thankful for carpet, hot water, and central heating. And my lovely washer.

This week is continuing my regular schedule of hecticness. I am hosting a garage sale on Saturday (if you want to sell your stuff, let me know), sewing a project for a friend, and trying to clean my house from my trip. I might just be insane. Not really sure.

This is all leading up to our Christmas in California trip which will start on Dec. 17. So we have a lot to accomplish in a short time, without forgetting the true focus of this season, Jesus Christ.

I hope that your Thanksgiving was lovely and that your Christmas will be as well. I may be hard to find around here...

3 comments:

Angela O. said...

I have stuff for a garage sale but there is just no way this week. You had mentioned wanting to look at the stuff and I have been meaning to email you to let you know you can come over any time to look at it. Just call first to make sure we are here - hectic as usual.

Good luck with the laundry!

Mika Hinson said...

Isn't the Christmas season lovely? All the craziness and we are supposed to be honoring HIM...it's a difficult thing to do, I think. Good luck with all your many plans- hope it works out beautifully and that you still find time to remember the reason for the season. Merry Christmas, Sarah!

littlebiggirl said...

Welcome back, Sarah. I'm glad you had a nice time and I am deeply envious, as I have been working on a paper. :)