Friday, June 26, 2009

Thing 3


The professional development program I'm using this week is called Library 2 Play. They have 23 things I can do to learn more about the internet and ways educators can use these things to further the learning of their students. I'm excited to do this because even though I've been blogging since 2005, I'm sure there's lots of programs out there that I've not encountered and that would help me in my quest to be a lifelong learner.

I also made a cute avatar on Yahoo...

I originally started this blog to tell family members and friends about the kids and about goings-on in my life. As I change, the purpose of this blog has also changed. I still occasionally share stories about the kids, but more often I use this as a forum for sharing big things I've learned. My blog is not for little things anymore- it's my journal. It's the way I record my Christian walk and my lifewalk.

1 comment:

VWB said...

I know you are an old hand at much of this, but please be sure and go back to Thing #3 and create a Yahoo avatar and include it in your blog!

the html version is not working with Blogger currently so save it as a picture.

we are glad to have your expertise in our playground!