Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Thing 12 Part 2

The previous post was getting too long so I decided to continue it to another post.

Today I used google blog search to try to find some blogs/posts about really high quality children's literature. I'm constantly searching for good books for Emmy to read, and since she's above grade level in abililty that makes the problem harder. I don't want her to read about 10 year old problems even though she probably could comprehend the words. Make sense?

At any rate I found a post by Scott Goodson that listed his favorite books. I don't know who he is, but I will check his other blog to see whether I like it or not.

I also found a blog that reviews Christian Children's Literature, which sounds perfect. I appreciate their reviews so much. I subscribed to that one and will be reading it.

I still don't feel that I fully understand google blog search. Perhaps my search terms are off. I never find what I expect to.

No comments: