Monday, August 17, 2009

This dumb world

I am home finally from our trip. We had a lovely time in CA and on the road trip back to TX. Joel cleaned the house before our arrival home and that was lovely.

I will be posting pictures and stories from our trip soon.

But today my heart is breaking because this stupid world has pain and sorrow.

My closest cousin has a four year old boy named Orion who has an inoperable brain tumor infused in his brain stem. He has 6 mos to 2 years to live.

I want Jesus to come back NOW, to take away this pain and sorrow forever. People ask me how I can believe in God. My answer is if there is no God then this world has no point, no hope. My belief in Christ gives me a hope and a future. Christ is returning, and when He returns, He will take me home to heaven where there will never be any pain, sorrow, sickness, or sadness. That is the only reason I can get through days like today.

To see pictures from our visit with Orion yesterday and other pictures from our trip please see this link.

1 comment:

Treehouse-Dweller said...

Poor Orion! That is awful news. I will pray for him and his parents.