Tuesday, September 01, 2009

New Book Reviews: Historical Fiction, Mystery, and Great Kids' Series

I just put up three reviews on the book review blog I contribute to. I wish I were a better review writer because I really loved some of the books but don't feel like I did them justice.

I have troubles sharing enough information to make the story interesting but not too much to give the plot away. I can say that I highly recommend these three books.

Anyway without further ado:

An excellent classic children's chapter book series

A thrilling Mormon murder mystery

A bittersweet Christian historical fiction

3 comments:

Treehouse-Dweller said...

Cool, thanks for posting those! I must say that "thrilling Mormon murder mystery" is one intriguing phrase! And Fields of Grace sounds great; I've been wondering recently which of the myriad Christian fiction books would be worth my time.

Sarah said...

I'm glad I was able to intrigue you. There are many Christian fiction books; I usually tend towards CS Lewis and Madeleine L'Engle but this one was pretty good.

bp said...

You did a great job reviewing these.

I seem to remember Betsy books maybe.