Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Serene Spaces

Part of the Plan for my kids going back to school is that I will start to make money. I have decided to start a business. Last week I ordered business cards, yesterday I filled out forms and researched stuff, and today I registered my business name with Travis and Williamson Counties. I am well on my way!

I am starting an organizing/decluttering business. I will take your messy areas and turn them into efficiently working spaces.

I am pretty excited and feel like I should be having a party!

7 comments:

Pryncss Briana said...

a very well organized, and efficiently planned party! Congrats on the new biz. You can certainly use the before/after pics of your office area for examples of your work.

Mandi said...

Congratulations! That sounds really neat! (No pun intended). :)

Treehouse-Dweller said...

Sarah, what an awesome venture! I know you will be a success in this cluttered day n age. Congrats!

Julie said...

Wow, that's a great idea! I know you're talented at it and I hope you find it satisfying. You could also show people your library organization for proof! I really wish you could make a house call to Australia... :)

Best of luck with it and to the kiddos too in a new year of school. They are growing up so very fast!

~Julie

Emily said...

Hooray! I'm excited for you! I know you'll do well! God bless!

Kim P. said...

Congratulations! You definitely have a great talent for it. Hope it all goes well!

Angela O. said...

Yea, Sarah! I wish you the greatest of luck in this new business venture.