Thursday, November 05, 2009

What do I give my child to read?

I've posted more reviews on my blog. I've also posted a list of my favorite authors of chapter books that you may not have already found for your children. Feel free to share with others.

Here's the list of authors.


Here is a kids' book about adventuresome mice
.

I do read adult books occasionally- here's a murder mystery.

Here's another fairy story
which just happens to be the theme of my daughter's costume she's wearing today for her school's storybook costume contest.

And lastly we have another giveaway for parents of boys. Check it out!

In other news, my kids picked up some random mite infestation while we were last hiking and I've had to do about 2000 loads of laundry. Ask me how fun THAT is. :)

You all take care!

No comments: