Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Hello? Anyone still there?

I know, I have neglected you all for too long. Most of you have given up on me.

Life has been extraordinarily crazy the last few months.

Denali started kindergarten, which means that I had to start making money.

So I have been organizing, selling books on Amazon, sewing beautiful things to sell, being a companion to a lovely lady, being the office manager for Good News Walking, and substitute teaching at my kids' school.

And of course keeping the house running and my family happy. So you can see why I haven't had a lot of free time.

As Christmas approaches I am so thankful for the ability to have a flexible schedule, even though it is a little more crowded than usual. I have been able to help out at the kids' school, including the upcoming multicultural fair, where I will be Irish step dancing for the kids.

I have also had time to decorate the house for Christmas and still be sane at the end of the day.

This week I am also starting a 12 Days of Giveaways on my book review blog. Day 2 can be found here. Enter to win, and if you subscribe to the book blog on google reader or whatever, leave another comment on the giveaway page and you will get double entries for that day.

Just remember, Sarah loves you, and Sarah also doesn't like housework. So there.

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

HI! I read your blog. ;)

Treehouse-Dweller said...

I'm still here! :) And I know the kids will be wowed by your Irish stepdancing.