Saturday, August 18, 2012

Star Wars Raffle to Benefit Amy P.

We have been raffling off amazing things for Amy Peterson, my sweet friend who is raising money to go to Russia to get her Multiple Sclerosis kicked to the curb. You can read all about her journey here.



According to you, the internet, a Star Wars raffle should be next. I listen to my constituents, and so we will do the Star Wars raffle.

The grand prize is a vintage

Star Wars MILLENIUM FALCON SPACE SHOOTER BLASTER.

 

It's awesome. Brand new, in the box, the best Star Wars toy you never knew you could possibly own!

Come on, how cool is that? You shoot things, you blast things. With your replica of the Millenium Falcon. So cool.

 

 

Second prize for this raffle is a Darth Vader savings bank. He talks! He scares you! It's very daunting. (Turn up the sound on your computer to watch this movie)


 

And finally, third place is not one, but TWO Super3D Star Wars puzzles. Ever wanted to see Darth Vader and Chewbacca in Super 3D? This is your chance! 

 

Raffle tickets are only $5 a piece. Each ticket you buy will get you a spot in the raffle. And please share this on your facebook page. It turns out Facebook won't let me track those shares, so I can't put you in the raffle for sharing, but I can thank you from the bottom of my heart. There will be three winners and I will announce them all next Saturday morning.

 

 

No comments: